To access CAPS forms CLICK HERE
NOT FOR USE DURING EMERGENCY
If a mental health emergency should occur outside of the CAPS operating hours
On-campus students should contact an RA or AC on duty or dial Campus Safety at 610-499-4200.
Off-campus students should contact the nearest crisis center or hospital emergency room (Crozer Chester Hospital in Chester is the nearest to Campus) or dial 911.
The Center is open from 9am – 5pm.
All services are provided via teletherapy.
- Previous clients and NEW clients can request appointments by
- Completing an online appointment request * Please submit only this request until we contact you regarding an appointment.
- Calling: (610)-499-1261, please leave a voicemail. Since we are working remotely we will be checking it periodically Monday-Friday.
- Consultation is available for out-of-state students seeking information on other available online resources.
- Please be aware, it may take up to 1 business day to respond to your request. CAPS is closed on weekends so any weekend requests will be reviewed on the following business day.