Health History and Mandatory Pre-Matriculation Immunizations
Widener University’s Health History andPre-Matriculation Immunization Policy requires all incoming Freshmen, International, Transfer, and PsyD students to provide Student Health Services with the following health and immunization information. Failure to comply with this process will jeopardize a student’s standing with the university.
*Immunization records must be attached*
- Tetanus/Diphtheria/Pertussis (Tdap) Booster — Must be within the last 10 years
- Measles, Mumps and Rubella (MMR) — Two documentation options: Two dates of MMR vaccination or laboratory evidence of immunity (must submit titer result).
- Varicella (Chicken Pox) — Two documentation options: Two dates of Varicella vaccination or laboratory evidence of immunity (must submit titer result).
- Meningitis — Vaccine is required for students under the age of 23 years old. Administration must be within the past 5 years. Two dates of Meningitis vaccination required.
- Hepatitis B —Two documentation options: Three dates of Hepatitis B vaccination or laboratory evidence of immunity (must submit titer result).
- Tuberculosis Screening — Must be within 1 year of your arrival at Widener University, regardless of BCG Inoculation. Three documentation options: PPD (Purified Protein Derivative), Quantiferon TB Gold (must submit titer result),or T-Spot (must submit titer result).All required and suggested vaccines are available and administered at Student Health
All required and suggested vaccines are available and administered at Student Health
- Health History Form (PDF) — Required of all Freshmen, International, Transfer and PsyD students
- Pre-Matriculation Certificate of Immunizations (PDF) — Print this form if you are a Domestic Undergraduate student, an International Undergraduate student here greater than one semester, or a PsyD student.
- Pre-Matriculation Certificate of Immunization (PDF) — Print this form if you are an International Undergraduate Exchange student here one semester or an International Graduate student.
For participation in NCAA sports, please visit the Widener Pride Staff Directory website and contact the coaches directly for information.
For participation in Club sports please contact the Pride Recreation Center directly
at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 610-499-1323.
Release of Records
Medical records are released only with the completion of a Widener University Health
Services Release of Information Form. Requests for copies of medical records require a 48-hour waiting period.
- Health Insurance
- Fees & Eligibility
- Required Health Forms
- Travel Health
- Parent Information
- Hours & Contact Information
- Patient Rights &/ Responsibilities
- Healthy Campus 2020