Need therapy?

Counseling and Psychological Services (CAPS) provides confidential individual therapeutic services for many problems. Students with concerns of a personal, emotional, or social nature are encouraged to visit CAPS.

CAPS staff is dedicated to helping find appropriate ways of handling personal concerns. The following are some, but not all, of the concerns for which students seek help:

-I have lost a loved one.
-I feel shy around people.
-I feel down/sad/depressed.
-I have difficulty with my family.
-I am confused about my interests and goals.
-I have questions about my sexual identity.
-I am concerned about my own or a friend’s alcohol/drug use.
-I am tense and anxious.
-I have difficulty with my romantic partner.
-I have trouble expressing my feelings.

Take this Mental Health Screening Tool to determine whether you are experiencing symptoms of a mental health condition. The results of this screener are meant for your personal knowledge and results are not shared with CAPS staff.