Now you can conduct a practice interview from any location 24/7!
Conquer your nerves and earn your dream job by using Big Interview. Whether this is your shot to work at your dream company, attend your favorite graduate program, or if you are tired of going on dozens of interviews but never getting job offers, you can use Big Interview to help you prepare and practice industry specific interview strategies and techniques.
Job Search Resources
Handshake Jobs and Internship Portal
- As an enrolled Widener University graduate student, you have automatic access to Handshake, the University’s online career management portal. To activate your account, simply click here: Handshake Student Login. Use your full Widener login including email address and password.
- Check Handshake weekly for new listings and upcoming events.
- Complimentary University subscription to LinkedIn Learning, a leading online platform where you can learn marketable skills to support both personal and professional growth. You can choose from more than 6,000 online courses taught by experts in every field imaginable, create personal playlists, and even earn digital badges to display with pride on your LinkedIn profile. To get started, log onto the University’s account at: linkedinlearning.widener.edu
- Career Design and Development staff has compiled a “Career Resources for Graduate Students” video playlist on LinkedIn Learning.
- Career Design and Development Resume Playlist narrated by our professional career counseling staff
- Career development presentations and tip sheets on topics ranging from successful interviewing strategies to LinkedIn navigation to professional cover-letter writing
- Prepare for your job search by creating a target employer list. Check out this blog to learn more.