Thank you for visiting the Global Engagement Public Website. Navigate the top menu to find resources or search this site above for your known keyword. In this office website you will find study abroad and study away information for students and faculty as well as a link to the study abroad portal.
- Students interested in faculty led study abroad should contact Zuri Jones at email@example.com.
- Students interested in semester study abroad or study away should contact Dr. Kandy Turner at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Faculty interested in leading a trip should contact Dr. Kim O’Halloran at email@example.com.
- For general information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Role of Global Engagement:
- Global Engagement provides opportunities for students of all majors to study abroad or study away by offering a portfolio of high-quality educational programs and exchanges.
- Global Engagement supports students through all phases of the study abroad/away experience, from application to re-entry.
- Study Abroad and Study Away Programs are immersive cultural experiences that enhance students’ educational experiences, foster their development as global citizens, provide opportunities for personal growth, and teach the skills needed to compete in an increasingly interconnected world.
Why Study Abroad? Two Students’ Perspectives: