Celebrate International Education Week
November 15-19, 2021
Check out our videos and photos on Instagram: @Widener International and @Widener CCGE
From November 15-November 19, 2021, we are excited to host International Education Week alongside College of Arts and Sciences, French Club, Modern Language Department, Multicultural Student Affairs, Pride Activities Council, Pride Recreation Center, School of Business Administration, and Wolfgram Library. Every day, there will be events to highlight international cultures, cuisines, and art. Check out the attached schedule to learn about our awesome events.
View our 2020 Photo Contest Winners!
- Best Photo: Interlaken, Switzerland by Christiana Dunn
- Most Liked Photo: Boulder’s Beach Penguin Colony by Hannah Berard
- Honorable Mention: Camouflage Mode On! by Thu Le
Featured Recipes from our Cookbook:
- Royal Masoub
- Souvlakia Sticks from Greece
- Ramen Bowls
- Pita Chips
- Chicken Shawarma
- Saliq, a traditional Saudi dish
- Banh Chung, a Vietnamese holiday recipe
We have a robust week of activities planned for you. Check it out on our Calendar of Events Page.