These forms and links should help you with questions you may have about immigration related processes and provide you with the documentation you need to request services from International Student Services. Please also read the information on Maintaining your Status as it pertains to F-1 or J-1 students.
Pre-arrival and Orientation
Request your I-20 or DS-2019 for a new or transfer student.
Document Submission Form (Form for uploading all immigration documents, due within one week after International Student Orientation. One of two required forms.)
New Student Check-in Form (Orientation Check-in form, due within one week after International Student Orientation. Second of two required forms.)
Change of Status
Estimated Cost of Attendance International (20-21)
F-1 Pre-Arrival Guide
Immigration Regulations F-1
Immigration Regulations J-1
J-1 Pre-Arrival Guide
Scholar Intern Regulation Handbook
CORT Furniture Rental Flyer
Attorney Presentation on H1B and other visa options.
- I-94 Retrieval
- Check Your USCIS Case Status Online
- International Student Services Homepage
- On-Campus Job Opportunities
- Order Your Widener Transcripts
- Pennsylvania Department of Motor Vehicles
- PA driver’s manual
- Visa Wait Times – for Interview Appointments and Processing
- Social Security Information for F-1 Students