Welcome NEW and Incoming Students
All new and incoming students must be in compliance with Widener’s COVID-19 vaccination policy (proof of full vaccination including booster dose or receipt of a university-approved medical exemption).
For any NEW incoming Freshman, International Undergraduate here more than one semester, Transfer, and PsyD students please click HERE to see the requirements.
For any NEW International Undergraduate Exchange students here one semester, International Graduate students, and any other residential student living in a residence hall please click HERE to see the requirements.
ALL NEW and INCOMING STUDENTS IN THE ABOVE CATEGORIES PLEASE VIEW BELOW CHECKLIST FOR COMPLETION
TO ACCESS THE STUDENT HEALTH PORTAL AND UPLOAD DOCUMENTS CLICK HERE.
- Review Student Health Portal Information. Sign in and access the portal and opt in for text messages.
- Upload COVID-19 vaccination record to portal under COVID-19 Vaccination Record.
- Upload COVID-19 booster record to portal under COVID-19 Booster Record.
- Copy of Immunization Record must be uploaded to Immunization Record on the portal.
- IGRA blood test result must be uploaded to IGRA Blood Test on the portal.
- Waive out of or enroll in university sponsored insurance for the spring semester by January 27, 2023 to avoid automatic enrollment and charge. To take action now click HERE.
- If under 18 please fill out minor consent and upload to Minor Consent on the portal.