All new and incoming students must be in compliance with Widener University’s Student Immunization and Tuberculosis Testing Requirements
Widener University requires immunizations and tuberculosis blood test for the indicated groups of students below. Additionally, certain university programs may have additional requirements including but not limited to: additional testing, immunizations, and/or health clearances specific to various clinical, field, and/or education placements. Failure to comply with any health requirements will prohibit completion of the program.
DELAWARE LAW SCHOOL STUDENTS: State of Delaware regulations require evidence of immunity to Measles, Mumps and Rubella prior to your matriculation at Delaware Law. A memorandum regarding the evidence required for proof of immunity can be found at delawarelaw.widener.edu/Orientation. Proof of immunity MUST be submitted electronically, by you or your physician, to the Admissions Office at email@example.com by August 1st.
Checklist for Requirements
- Review Student Health Portal Information. Sign in and access the portal and opt in for text messages.
- Copy of Immunization Record must be uploaded to Immunization Record on the portal. Click HERE to see requirements in detail.
- IGRA blood test result must be uploaded to IGRA Blood Test on the portal. Click HERE to see the requirements in detail.
- If under 18 please fill out minor consent and upload to Minor Consent on the portal.
- Complete university Insurance Waiver/Enrollment if indicated
For questions about exemptions please call Student Health at 610-499-1183 or see the Student Immunization and Tuberculosis Testing Policy page for full policy information.