Welcome NEW and Incoming Students
All new and incoming students must be in compliance with Widener’s COVID-19 vaccination policy (proof of full vaccination including booster does or receipt of a university approved medical exemption) prior to coming to campus for any reason, including moving into residence halls and attending in-person classes and activities. To learn more about the University’s Coronavirus policies and response please click HERE.
Any NEW incoming Freshman, International Undergraduate here more than one semester, Transfer, and PsyD students please click HERE to see requirements and print form to add immunization dates. * Once completed, this form, your immunization record and IGRA blood test results ALL must be uploaded to the Student Health Portal. *
Any NEW International Undergraduate Exchange students here one semester, International Graduate students, and any other residential student living in a residence hall please click HERE to see requirements and print form to add immunization dates. * Once completed, this form, your immunization record and IGRA blood test results ALL must be uploaded to the Student Health Portal. *
ALL NEW and INCOMING STUDENTS IN THE ABOVE CATEGORIES PLEASE VIEW BELOW CHECKLIST FOR COMPLETION
TO ACCESS THE STUDENT HEALTH PORTAL AND UPLOAD DOCUMENTS CLICK HERE.
- Review Student Health Portal Information. Sign in and access the portal and opt in for text messages.
- Upload COVID-19 vaccination record to portal under COVID-19 Vaccination Record.
- Upload COVID-19 booster record to portal under COVID-19 Booster Record.
- Provide Immunization dates on form above and upload to Completed Immunization Form on the portal.
- Copy of Immunization Record must be uploaded to Immunization Record on the portal.
- IGRA blood test result must be uploaded to IGRA Blood Test on the portal.
- Waive out of or enroll in university sponsored insurance by September 9, 2022 to avoid automatic enrollment and charge. To take action now click HERE.
- If under 18 please fill out minor consent and upload to Minor Consent on the portal.