Welcome International Students
All International Students are required to have the university sponsored health insurance unless sponsored by SACM and financial guarantee has been submitted to the Bursar’s Office. Students are automatically enrolled and billed for the university sponsored health insurance. To find out more about the insurance plan please follow the link below:
If you are a new International Undergraduate here more than one semester please click HERE to view immunization and IGRA blood test requirements
If you are a new International Undergraduate Exchange student here one semester or an International Graduate student please click HERE to view immunization and IGRA blood test requirements
ALL NEW INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS PLEASE VIEW BELOW CHECKLIST FOR COMPLETION
TO ACCESS THE STUDENT HEALTH PORTAL AND UPLOAD DOCUMENTS CLICK HERE.
- Review Student Health Portal Information. Sign in and access the portal and opt in for text messages.
- COVID-19 vaccination record uploaded to portal under COVID-19 Vaccination Record.
- Copy of Immunization Record must be uploaded to Immunization Record on the portal.
- IGRA blood test result must be uploaded to IGRA Blood Test on the portal.
- If under 18 please fill out minor consent and upload to Minor Consent on the portal.