Health History and Mandatory Pre-Matriculation Immunizations/TB Blood test (IGRA) Policy
Widener University’s Health History and Pre-Matriculation Immunization/TB Blood test (IGRA) Policy requires all new incoming Freshmen, International, Transfer, PsyD, and Residential Graduate students living in a residence hall, to provide Student Health Services with the following health and immunization/TB testing information. In order to remain in good standing with the university please comply with this process.
These requirements are due: June 28, 2021
Please note even during these times most primary care offices, clinics and labs are open for routine and vaccination visits with enhanced safety precautions. If you are having trouble locating offices, clinics and labs that are open please call Student Health for additional resources 610-499-1183.
Visit the Student Health Services Portal https://widener.medicatconnect.com to fulfill the University requirements.
See the checklist below for completion:
- Complete the Health History form found in required forms section on the Student Health Services Portal.
- If under the age of 18 when starting Widener University, you must print the Minor Consent Form, found in required forms section on the Student Health Services Portal. Parent or legal guardian must sign form and upload the completed document in the Upload section on the Student Health Services Portal.
- Upload your TB blood test (IGRA) requirements to the Upload section on the Student Health Services Portal. Please see TB requirements below.
- Upload your complete Immunization Record and/or Titer results to Upload section on the Student Health Services Portal. Please see Immunization requirements below.
Click on the appropriate link below to view the requirements based on student category.
- WUImmunization-TBForm2021-22-2 – Print this form if you are a Domestic Undergraduate student, an International Undergraduate student here greater than one semester, or a PsyD student.
- WUImmunization-TBFormIntl-Grad2021-22-1 – Print this form if you are an International Undergraduate Exchange student here one semester, an International Graduate student, or a Residential Graduate student living in a residence hall.
- Health Insurance
- Fees & Eligibility
- Student Health Requirements and Portal Information
- Travel Health
- Parent Information
- Hours & Contact Information
- Patient Rights &/ Responsibilities