Thank you for visiting the Fraternity & Sorority Life Public Website. Navigate the top menu to find resources or search this site above for your known keyword.
The fraternal community at Widener University strives for educational programming and leadership opportunities that focus on scholarship, service, Character Development, Risk Management, and New Member Development to comply with the cornerstones of our founding fraternal values. The goal of the fraternity and sorority experience is to provide a lifelong learning experience that supports the values of fraternity and Widener University.
As a result of participation in Fraternity and Sorority Life, students will …
- Demonstrate personal responsibility, decision making, and behavior that is congruent with fraternal values.
- Recognize the importance of scholarship by engaging in personal and organizational strategies that promote academic excellence inside and outside of the classroom.
- Demonstrate awareness, engagement, and an appreciation for pluralism and diverse points of views.
- Appreciate and become engaged in community service and philanthropic activities.
- Develop and enhance leadership and relationship-building skills.
- Be able to articulate how their involvement integrates with their personal and professional goals.