Enrollment Services – Registrar, MC

In order to support the recommendations regarding COVID-19, and university concerns for the health and well-being of our community, Lipka Hall has changed to offering our services virtually. We are available to assist you and answer your questions.  If you have additional questions reach out to us by calling 610-499-4161 or emailing us at  registrarmc@widener.edu.

As a reminder, Summer Office hours (May 17, 2021 – August 6, 2021) are Monday through Thursday, 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM.

Due to a slowdown of our ability to process U.S. mail, we encourage to you fax us (610-499-4575) anything you would normally send to us by mail.

For answers to questions regarding the university’s response to COVID-19, click here.

We appreciate your patience at this time.

To email other areas within Enrollment Services:
Bursar: busoffmc@widener.edu
Campus1Card: campus1card@widener.edu
Financial Aid: finaidmc@widener.edu
General Enrollment Services: enrollmentservices@widener.edu

Welcome, thank you for visiting the Enrollment Services – Registrar Office website. Navigate the top menu to find resources or search this site using keywords. On this site you will find information, forms, and documentation for students, faculty, and staff.  We look forward to serving you!

Widener University Catalogs

Academic Calendars

Enrollment and Degree Verification

Commencement Information

Replacement Diplomas

Academic Space Reservations – 25 Live

Click here for Academic Space Reservation Instructions

Important Information
Transcripts and documents from other institutions are the property of Widener University and, as such, are under the control of the Office of the Registrar. Under federal policy, a student has the right to view the documents in his or her file; the University is not required to provide (or allow the making of) copies of these documents. Transcripts submitted to Widener University for admission or credit transfer become the property of Widener University and cannot be returned to the student or forwarded to other institutions.