What do our families think?

“My daughter attended the Widener Child Development Center (WCDC) for one year. During that time, she was exposed to a wonderful curriculum and a loving environment. The teachers and staff at the WCDC provide tremendous support and care not only to their students, but to their parents and the surrounding community. At the time of her enrollment, I was a parent returning to work after a year of being unemployed due to my family relocating. It was difficult to leave my daughter and return to work. However, she always left the center happy, with more knowledge, and great stories which put my mind at ease. Above all, the love and care that my daughter received was astonishing. I feel lucky to have found the WCDC when I did and grateful for her experience there. ”

– Aimee Guzowski

“I have to say you the Widener CDC is amazing! We were talking to our son about the plant he made that came home with him yesterday and he pointed to each part- the roots, the leaves, stem, and flower and identified all of them correctly without hesitating- I was so surprised👏 “

– Amanda Laarz