Why Hire Widener
When our students graduate, they don’t just start their careers; they continue the work they’ve been doing all along. Through internships, our acclaimed co-op program, cutting-edge research, service learning, and other hands-on experiences, our students put their education into action. And our emphasis on communications, writing, problem solving, and other professional skills, equips them to thrive in any professional setting.
Ready for You
All that adds up to a workforce ready for you. Here at Widener, our professional staff, through our Office of Career Design and Development, builds purposeful relationships with employers, companies, and organizations so we can introduce leaders like you to these future industry trailblazers.
We can help you recruit the talent you need and deserve. Connect with our students by:
- Posting job, internship, or remote, project-based opportunities on Handshake, Parker Dewey, and QuadJobs.
- Attending one of the virtual industry-specific career fairs or networking events we host.
- Scheduling a virtual interview day.
- Scheduling a class visit or sponsoring a meeting for a student organization or club via Zoom.
- Participating by phone or Zoom as a mock interviewer during our Mock Madness event held every semester.
- Becoming a Widener co-op employer or hiring an intern or extern.