- The Student Technology Support Center (STSC) is a walk-in support center where students can go for assistance with their computers and hand-held devices.
We can assist with:
- Resolving Wi-Fi problems and getting online.
- Installing and optimizing free campus software such as Office 365.
- Troubleshooting device issues, e.g. blue screens, slow performance, data recovery, etc.
- Locating campus resources for printing, laptop lending, creative labs, and much more.
The STSC is located in the Wolfgram Library, on the Main Level. Walk-ins are welcome during normal hours of operation or by phone at 610-499-1202.
Hours of Operation: Mon-Thurs, 3 p.m. to 10 p.m., Fri, 3 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- Who can request service:
- This service is available to Widener University Students.
- For further assistance please contact the Student Technology Support Center at 610-499-1202.